RPF released a cut off list of Group A, B and F on March 15. PET / PMT test of A, B and F is expected in the first week of April, while the PET / PMT test of applicants to be successful in the Group C and D written examination will be conducted in the third week of April. Its admit cards will be released soon. In the written examination of Group D, a total of 21,771 applicants have been declared successful, while 27,453 applicants have been successful in the written examination of Group C. A total of 49,224 candidates have been shortlisted for the next phase by combining the two groups.
All these successful applicants will be called for PET / PMT and DV in the third week of April. In the Physical Efficiency Test i.e. PET, male candidates will have to complete 1600 meter race in 5.45 minutes; women will have to complete the 800 meters race in 3.40 minutes. Likewise, men will need 14 feet long jump and 4 feet high jump and women applicants have to complete 9 feet long jump and 4 feet high jump
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (Bihar SSC): Sarkari Naukri is close to 2019 / 12th, then Government jobs will get stenographer positions in Bihar, Recruitment, Know the complete process of application here
Bihsar SSC is the Sarkari Naukri / 12th pass and comes typing, then surely apply, get so much salary
Name and number of posts Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has taken government job on stenographer posts. There are 326 posts in which there are 60 posts for scheduled castes, 4 for Scheduled Tribes, 70 for Backward Classes, 43 for Backward Classes, 9 for Women of Backward Classes and 9 for Unorganized Sector applicants.
Minimum teacher qualification for these posts has been fixed at 12th and applicants also have the knowledge of typing and knowledge of computer.
Age limit: The
applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is fixed at 37 years. Apart from this, the applicants of reserved category have been given exemption in the maximum age limit, whose information is taken from the official advertisement.
scale is fixed for these posts, pay scale 5200-20200 (grade pay 2400).
The applicant’s selection for this government job will be based on written examination and skill test. Merit list will be issued only after both examinations.
Indian Oil recruitment 2019: Vacancies in Indian Oil … Based on the interview, the selection of candidate should not be given, Written Examination; Annual package upto Rs. 17 lakh.
Indian Oil is offering a package of 17 lakh annually for graduate and post-graduate posts. Candidates will be given a package of 14 lakhs annually for Post Graduate Chemistry positions.
Such a selection
Candidates will be selected based on the GATE score. Candidates selected after this will be called for interview and next stage. Based on all these numbers, the final merit list will be prepared.
Engineering degree for engineering posts is mandatory for graduate in civil, chemical, electrical, instrumental and mechanical engineering. Post Graduate Engineer degree should be for research officer positions. Post for graduate and two years experience in chemistry for posts of assistant officers.
Visit IndianOil’s official website iocl.com. Click on ‘latest job openings’ in the ‘Careers’ section of the home page here. Now click on the ‘application for engineers / officer / research … through GATE 2019’ link. A new page will be open, click on ‘apply online’ here. Fill out the form and click ‘save and next’.
Note: Candidates have to submit a print after filing the online form and submit it to the IOCL office.
Online registration in the employment office
The employment office has been changed to business guidance and career counseling. And now more emphasis has been asked to give professional guidance and career counseling on registration and appointment. Private sector establishments in which 10-24 persons are working, they are being brought under the scope of submission of returns. It organized the employment of a more realistic would be imposed. ( Press Information Bureau -October 4 , 2012). Benefit
- Your name will be registered in the employment office,
- You will get a registration number from the employment office,
- Whenever any government or private organizations declare vacancies according to your merit, they inform the employer of your candidature.
- To register in the district planning of your district visit the employment office or visit the website to register online,
- Select your state >> District >> Employment office name from the drop-down box,
- Type the code in the box provided,
- Then click on the subset button,
- After this, a form will open. Fill all the information in it and click on the ” Next” button,
- After that, you will get the list of those documents including your registration number, registration date, user log – in ID, password. Write it either or take its print,
- The choice to take print is given below the bottom of the page,
- Please keep in mind that the allotted registration number is only indicative and you will be issued after the permanent number showing all your documents to the authorized officer,
- Registration date 15 their education within days , experience , race , sports , disability ( Medical Board / issued by CMO ), ex – soldiers , widows , freedom fighters and housing-related evidence – the original copy and a shadow of Prtr and online registration Submit the registration number of the time and submit it to the concerned officer in the office ,
- In addition to the above documents, for residential proof, one of the following documents must also be submitted :
- Ration card
- Voter identity card
- yellow card
- Certificate from Councilor / Sarpanch
- Copy of the job proof received to your parent
- Certificate of education in the state
- Gazetted Officer or School Head
- Certificate issued by legislator / MP
- Residential certificate.
- Finally, the Employment Office will issue you a registration card, which will be the registration number and the renewal date for that registration will be given.
This process can be different according to the state, it has been written based on it.Offline registration process
Note : Offline registration users will have to travel to the nearest employment office with all up-to-date qualifying documents and experience certificates.
- Visit the nearest center in the area of residence and fill out the required application form.
- Submit verified copies of all your up-to-date education and experience related certificates along with your introduction.
- Caste Certificate ( optional ) and photos .
- Building identity documents like :
- A voter ID card or
- Ration card or passport or
- Birth certificate
- Employment in the residential certificate, operating in its territory
- After registration, you will be issued a registration number